Please pray for ### I have been ...

Ulorellen

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me I have been in a willful sin for a while now and don’t know if I have blasphemed the Holy Spirit and I feel as though I have lost all hope of making it to heaven.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### in prayer. Lord, ### is struggling with the weight of willful sin and fears that they may have blasphemed the Holy Spirit, feeling as though all hope of making it to heaven is lost.

We ask, Lord, that You would pour out Your grace and mercy upon ###. Remind them of Your promise in 1 John 1:9, "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." Help ### to come before You with a repentant heart, trusting in the cleansing power of Jesus' blood.

Father, we pray that You would break the chains of sin that bind ### and fill them with the hope and assurance of Your salvation. Let them know that Your love is greater than any sin and that Your grace is sufficient for all their needs. As it is written in Romans 8:1, "There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus."

Lord, restore ###'s hope and faith in You. Guide them by Your Holy Spirit and lead them on the path of righteousness for Your name's sake. We ask all this in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I fell into sin some time ago.. I had financial difficulties and I was very unhappy. I started dating the manager of my company. He promised me all kind of promises and I believed him but he discarded me very cruelly 10 minutes before my 8 hours shift was to start. I was so hurt of the situation...
Replies
13
Views
120
I'm asking I have I'm asking for a Prayer to pray for me I have a lot of pimples in my face dark spots and everywhere my face they are starting itching whenever I'm going to my periods they are starting itching after you remove that fit inside this way you become to be better but after that to...
Replies
9
Views
149
Homeless man that I have been helping. Is he now trying to deceive me.? I met a homeless man earlier this year in front of a retail store. I shared the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ with him, and gave him some food that I had with me from going grocery shopping earlier in the...
Replies
11
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,256
Messages
16,797,518
Members
649,807
Latest member
Zyasil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom