Please pray for ### I have a interview for ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter islandpassions
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

islandpassions

Guest
Please pray for me I have an interview for a job at a hospital. I have so much experience but no degree. I pray that you see fit for me to get a great position to stop being a burden on my family and be able to help them more. Also, please be my mouthpiece to help me say the right thing in order to get this job in management. Please let ### be pleasant and cooperative and approve the position for me. Let him accept the paperwork I bring and not ask for qualifications. Let him put this job request through. Thank you and good luck on my interview and help me not to worry and keep calm.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello - please pray for me. I'm in a hostile work environment that's making me physically ill. I know it's a blessing to have a job, at all, and I'm grateful to be able to pay my bills. At the same time, no one should experience a hostile work environment. Please pray for success in my interview...
Replies
8
Views
147
I have an interview this Friday. Pray that it will be successful, although I don't like to travel away to another country, but the job is suitable. Pray for Jesus to direct if this is the job He wants me to take on or close the door.
Replies
8
Views
255
PRAY FOR ME TODAY AS THIS WEEK I WILL HAVE AN INTERVIEW WITH COMPUTER COMPANY AT ###.### TO ###.### THIS WEDNESDAY. PRAY FOR IT TO BE SUCCESSFUL.
Replies
9
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,972
Messages
16,817,090
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom