Please pray for ###! I have a bad feeling about ###!

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
Please pray for my cousin! I have a bad feeling about ###!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I moved into the hostel a month ago and ever since then I've not been at peace, my mind and heart have been so restless I can't even sleep well at night, I just have a bad feeling about my roommate like she is negative or something, she always tries to copy me, and use my stuff without my...
Replies
6
Views
508
Help, someone wished I go to hell and even asked Jesus to send me to hell, and even since my progress as a servant has been impacted.i have been sinning without loving it and even been blasphemous even realising after the immorality of what I had thought . Also someone once cursed me to be...
Replies
11
Views
335
please pray for me. I am feeling depressed and am having hallucinations and am feeling down. I feel sick and not happy with my life. I want to become the happiest person. I want to feel self-love. I want to be freed of all bad things. I also want to heal from negative thinking. please pray for...
Replies
11
Views
393
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,089
Messages
16,807,135
Members
650,532
Latest member
Thaytaror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom