Please pray for ### I can't sleep ...

Thalalp

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for ### I can't sleep and also having prb with my eyes.
 
May you be blessed with a good health, good eye sight, divine peace and guidance in Jesus Name. Have a good sleep my friend.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer warrior's, I'm not able to sleep at the moment now. Almost it's so much time now still I can't sleep. Don't know what has happened. Not feeling sleepy. I have to wake up early morning tomorrow. Some important work to do. I've to sleep right now but unable to sleep. Pray for me to fall...
Replies
10
Views
135
Prayers to sleep please Lord
Replies
9
Views
121
Jesus please let my son be able to sleep. This is an ongoing problem and he needs rest and I don't know what to do anymore. Please let him be able to fall and stay asleep. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
12
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,556
Members
649,684
Latest member
Floawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom