please pray for ### I been diagnose with ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter jaoli
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jaoli

Guest
please pray for me I been diagnose with HIV last December 2012 and I been experiencing some symptoms such as diarrhea and joint pain. I'm also starting to lose weight despite my effort to eat. I know this is the product of my sin. And I'm asking for a second chance. We are poor and I'm the breadwinner. I made a promise to myself to take care of my parents when they get old. I still want to live for the people I love. Please help me pray. For in faith to God nothing is impossible.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son has an Auto Immune disease. From around Christmas until now he's been hospitalized a total of 3 times. Two weeks ago it was his heart built up with fluids 😭 and now his Lungs. I feel helpless b/c this is something I can't fix. I try to encourage him but I'm feeling drained. Please 🥺 pray...
Replies
5
Views
194
My name is ### ### I have been diagnosed with HIV and nasopharyngeal tumour which was supposed to be operated on but because of the HIV they discovered they said my immune system was down so now they have given me HIV medication which I have started taking so that my immune system can be boosted...
Replies
7
Views
391
We have to get out of house have nowhere to go, I am now in a health crisis, no money only husband's pension and I am dependent. We are not on housing list long enough. It's just one crisis after another, I am now questioning if anyone is listening and am very cross with God, my whole life is...
Replies
8
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom