PLEASE PRAY FOR ###: I AM BACK IN ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME: I AM BACK IN PAIN BECAUSE I WAY OVERDID IT ON THE COMPUTER. I NEED TO STOP, KEEP GOING TO DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE THERAPY, OR I WILL NEVER HEAL. ALSO, PLEASE PRAY VERY HARD THAT ### DOES NOT RENEGE ON HIS PROMISES TO ME. ALSO, PLEASE PRAY THAT THE EXPENSE TO GET HIS CAR FIXED IS NOT BAD AND THAT IT DOES NOT COST MUCH MONEY TO GET MY TEETH TAKEN CARE OF. THANK YOU FOR PRAYING -- ###.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
FATHER WE ASK YOU TO MEET ### NEEDS ACCORDING TO YOUR WORD IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, thank you for placing back on the schedule from 7:30am to 11:00pm on Saturdays. Thank you for guiding me, thank you for protecting me, thank you for walking by my side, thank you for loving me, thank you for illuminating my pathway and thank you for making this miracle come true. I...
Replies
6
Views
289
Hi everyone, Lately I have been feeling oppressed and agitated for no reason. I've just felt more negative and withdrawn from everyone around me including my husband. We are going to go to church this Sunday, we were invited today by a Reverend who helped us get into my locked car. He prayed...
Replies
9
Views
102
Please pray for healing I have a Sore throat, I go back to work tomorrow, I am teacher, I need to talk a lot, please also pray for favor with people, everything to well successfu’ week, no more harassment by the admin
Replies
8
Views
104
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,636
Members
650,990
Latest member
Soewood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom