Please pray for ###. His health is failing. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for ###. His health is failing. Pray he can recover enough to evangelize a little longer here on earth. God bless him.
 
Jesus loves you. He knows who you are. He knows what you need. Trust in Him. Have faith. Pray. Read His word. Love Him; honor Him in your words, thoughts, and actions. Obey His word, no matter what. I am praying for you in His most holy name. Amen.

Matthew 6:25-34 (From the Sermon on the Mount)

25 Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?
26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?
27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life[n]?

28 And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin.
29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.
30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you— you of little faith?
31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’
32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.
33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need a prayer for my son's life he is in a very toxic relationship that has spanned over 30 yrs he has been in prison 4 times through this each time coming out clean but this woman will not give up her addictions and my son keeps falling into this evil trap with her I don't see any support or...
Replies
9
Views
294
Thank you for your prayers, but I'd appreciate you keep praying for him. Stress has been very intense lately. My sister-in-law had a car accident; she was with the baby of 6 months and my other two nieces. It was really impacting for the kids. Thank God nothing major happened besides fixing the...
Replies
9
Views
145
Please keep ### in your prayers. He is dealing with kidney failure, type 1 diabetes, and heart issues, possibly failure. He is trying to get his affairs in order and spend time with his son that he didn’t spend when younger. We just want some more time to help him finish getting his affairs in...
Replies
13
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,721
Messages
16,780,113
Members
648,266
Latest member
Scoetsonmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom