Please pray for ### health/strength and ability to find ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeedGodsLove44

Beloved Servant
Please pray for my health/strength and ability to find a new job. I also need the composure to ignore those that do not like me and not worry about what others think. But most importantly the job search. I cannot bear the thought of another week at this position where I am verbally abused and see no way out. Please let me get another opportunity soon as I have more than paid my dues sticking this 'last resort' out for almost a year. I also cannot go on single-handedly paying for and supporting everyone and everything. It is too much for one person to bear. Please also let me have some semblance of a vacation this summer. I am however very grateful for what I do have. Thank you, Amen.
 
I pray that our heavenly father bless you with a job so that you will be able to better take care of yourself. I pray that he will deliver you out of all your difficulties and that he will bless you greatly in Jesus name... Amen.
 
I prayer with you concerning this situation that the spirit of the living God will move for you ..Be encouraged and strengthen in your faith ..

Amen
 
♡ May God in Jesus' name answer all your prayer request according to His perfect will in His timing. ♡ You continue to pray, have faith in God, and trust Him. ♡You Are Loved♡You Are Blessed♡You Are Fearfully And Wonderfully Made♡You Are The Apple of God’s Eye♡ My Prayer For You. Click on the link: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17756-this-is-my-prayer-for-you/ ♡♡♡
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My landlord raised my rent by $### and I now have to move into a new place and I have no help. I have faith in the Lord that He will find a place for me, however, I’m struggling to maintain the home I have. I’m asking for prayers that I can move to a new home that’s in my Neighbourhood and one...
Replies
7
Views
324
I am reaching out to ask for your prayers and positive thoughts. Lately, I’ve been feeling the need for renewed energy, better health, and the strength to face the challenges that come my way. I’m also seeking the resilience and fighter spirit to overcome any obstacles with courage and...
Replies
5
Views
775
My old parents, brother and me - HEALTH, STRENGTH, JOY, PEACE, INSPIRATION, MOTIVATION, EFFICIENCY ESPECIALLY IN DOMESTIC/HOUSE WORK. Special healing touch for my old father - little skin tumors (back, neck mostly), prostate gland swelling, hiatal hernia - swelling especially in the evening...
Replies
6
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,607
Messages
16,813,105
Members
650,908
Latest member
Rodael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom