Please pray for health and peace at ###

Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of faith and trust, lifting up ### and the request for health and peace at home. Lord, You are our Healer and our Peace, and we know that nothing is impossible for You.

As it is written in Isaiah 53:5, "But he was pierced for our transgressions. He was crushed for our iniquities. The punishment that brought our peace was on him; and by his wounds we are healed." We claim this promise over ###'s household, asking that You bring divine healing to every member of the family. May Your healing power flow through their home, restoring health and vitality.

Father, we also ask for Your peace to reign in their hearts and home. Your Word in Philippians 4:7 says, "And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus." Let this peace envelop ###'s household, dispelling any anxiety, fear, or discord. May Your presence be felt in every room, bringing calm and serenity.

We trust in Your unfailing love and mercy, Lord. Thank You for hearing our prayers and for the miracles You are already working in ###'s home. We pray all this in the mighty and precious name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a good, stable long-term job with a good salary, financial stability, savings, and the blessing of our own home and land. Pray that all obstacles and delays are removed and that I may pass my CMA USA exam with wisdom, concentration, and discipline. Please pray for good health...
Replies
9
Views
83
My life has been turned completely upside down and I am really struggling. Unfortunately I am not allowed to discuss the details, so I guess it's more of a silent request, but God knows the details. Please pray for healing in my recovery, better health, financial resolutions, and peace of mind.
Replies
12
Views
192
Please pray that God cure all my health issues, physical and mental and that he bless and protect my family and grant us his peace. I ask this in Jesus name, Thank you Lord. May blessings come to all who pray for us.
Replies
9
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,694
Messages
16,779,864
Members
648,226
Latest member
Whlorilor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom