Thiasor

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my health and of that of my family. Please also pray for my son ### business, for Divine favour and funding of housing project, as well for city council to approve all the application concerning the housing project and ### road development. I ask all in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen. Thank you so much for your prayers.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi please pray for me I am have been feeling ill. I just came over a fever as well. I pray for my strength to be restored. I pray all this in Jesus Christ Name Amen
Replies
13
Views
82
Lord please bless my ### with health he has been experiencing a pain it seemed to be indigestion to that he felt inflated and said that had a punch on his left side not his heart but his left side up on his chest after a sparkling water with lemon he felt a relief, but also he has been under to...
Replies
7
Views
181
Please pray for ### health & eyesight. ### is scared.
Replies
7
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,024
Members
648,354
Latest member
Wteygate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom