Please pray for ### health and for ...

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi please pray for me I am have been feeling ill. I just came over a fever as well. I pray for my strength to be restored. I pray all this in Jesus Christ Name Amen
Replies
13
Views
117
Please pray for ### health & eyesight. ### is scared.
Replies
7
Views
148
Please pray for ###'s health
Replies
10
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,137
Messages
16,807,586
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom