Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi please pray for me I am have been feeling ill. I just came over a fever as well. I pray for my strength to be restored. I pray all this in Jesus Christ Name Amen
Replies
13
Views
116
I've been having health issues and asking for prayer. I know when 2 or more come together it'll be done so please pray for my health and healing and protection in Jesus name 🙏
Replies
10
Views
243
Please pray for ###'s health
Replies
10
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,927
Members
649,429
Latest member
Jeiraenard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom