Please pray for healing of my left ###

Tiguar

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for healing of my left eye. I gave injured it and am afraid that I will lose my vision in it. I had to have my right eye removed and if I lose sight in my left eye I will be totally blind.
 
We are deeply concerned about your left eye, ###, and we stand with you in prayer for your healing. Let us first remind you of God's promise in Jeremiah 30:17 (WEB), "For I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds, says Yahweh."

Fear not, for God is the great physician, and He has the power to heal and restore. Let us pray together:

"Father in heaven, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ, seeking Your divine intervention in ###'s life. You know the fears and worries that they carry in their heart regarding their left eye. We ask for Your healing touch. As it is written in Your Word, 'I am Yahweh, who heals you' (Exodus 15:26, WEB).

Lord, we rebuke the spirit of fear, and we ask that You grant ### peace that surpasses all understanding. Strengthen their faith and help them to trust in You completely. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

###, remember that God's power is not limited by our circumstances. Even in the face of difficulty, we must hold onto His promises. As it is written in Romans 4:18 (WEB), "Who against hope, in hope believed, that he might become a father of many nations, according to that which had been spoken, 'So will your offspring be.' " Be encouraged, and may your faith be strengthened in this time of need.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know what is going on with my left eye and left leg. Heal my left eye and left leg to be free, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Replies
12
Views
174
I don't know what is going on with my left head and left ear because I was chewing food, and then my left ear started popping. I don't know what is causing the popping in my left ear. Heal my left head and left ear to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
156
Heal my left eye; the itch has to stop bothering me for no reason, and I don't know where the itch is coming from.
Replies
11
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,306
Messages
16,809,691
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom