Please pray for healing of my heart ...

Please pray for healing of my heart and lungs illness


Prayed. The answer is on the way. However kindly note that God only answers them who follow His word both in letter and Spirit. I encourage you to do so. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mother is ill in hospital with a weak heart. She has been in hospital for almost 2 months. Please pray for her health to be restored.
Replies
8
Views
157
I pray everyday, i go to church, but yet I feel something missing in my heart. I have moved countries. I have started a new job, but nothing seems to be exciting me anymore. I don't feel a purpose in my life. I know I need to trust god, but maybe I'm doing it wrong, or I'm not doing enough? I'm...
Replies
12
Views
208
Please pray that God will heal my cat ###. She has been so sick and not eating and the Vet thought it was an incurable bowel disease or cancer. We made an appointment with a specialist on ###. I got her blood work back yesterday and am devastated. It is almost certain that it's cancer. Please...
Replies
10
Views
561
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,228
Messages
16,808,369
Members
650,638
Latest member
Kadiindale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom