Please pray for healing of my heart ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

I am 33 years old. I am bedridden due to severe tachycardia, POTS syndrome, heavy menstrual bleeding and shortness of breath. Can you please pray for healing for me? I am in dire need. I feel like my life is over. I am having surgery in 8 days and I am terrified that I won’t wake up. Please pray...
Replies
Views
dear Hesus thank you for answered prayer. I am here today praying for a better life and healing from this ongoing illness. I have been sick too long.have mercy on me/ I too would like mercy on and my family. Restore my sister to a Christian attitude she is very neglectful with her behavior...
Replies
Views
Please pray for healing from my mental illness. Please pray for my son's and my income tax to get sorted out. Please pray that I meet someone and that my loneliness and self consciousness leaves. Please pray for someone to love me romantically. Thank you and God bless.
Replies
Views
Watching the news Iran now getting involved,and this country siding with or going against that one one wonders if this is the beginning of the war of Gog and Magog.
Replies
Views
pleas epray i dont lose my dad or family me,mbers my grand ma need healing from illness LOrd bring salvation healing baptiszded in Your name all familyplea spera for miracle heart valve workign agian and excelletn oxygen to heart and that i may see him again. pelas epray i can care for my fmaily...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom