Please pray for healing of a ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I am ### and from yesterday I had severe lower back pain suddenly. I have been praying to Jesus to heal me and I believe that by his wounds and strips I am healed.. I am also asking God for a gift a child. Please keep me in your prayers as well
Replies
11
Views
107
I am having to attend admin/legal appointment / meeting but suffering from chest tightness, stomach burning and cough; may any anxiety or digestive symptoms be relieved in Jesus Name, I pray, and may the interview go well. Praying that the God will grant me favor in health and paperwork as well...
Replies
9
Views
156
Please pray for my friend who has breast cancer that she has been fighting for several years. It has gotten worse lately. Please pray that she will be open to trying colostrum and turkey tail, and will buy a red light for use a home. The red light helps your cells in your body to operate more...
Replies
13
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,184
Members
650,625
Latest member
Maleosaervale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom