Please pray for healing from constant symptoms which cause ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAMV

Beloved of All
Please pray for healing from constant symptoms which cause sleep disorders and insomnia. May I be able to consult a doctor at lower cost, and may our God who is the Great Physician guide this human doctor into the right effective helpful treatment. Thank you;
 
in Jesus' name we pray...the anointing may lead you and help you...You anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. (Psalm 23:5-6)
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LORD JESUS CHRIST OF BRO ### PROTECT Getu ### in ### and heal her from severe headache pain and over working. Help her to complete her contract safely and well. Let her get salary increment. Sovereign Lord heal her from headache Amen
Replies
9
Views
169
You have no idea how supportive this community has been for me especially during this tough time. May God bless you all …. I brought up in a Hindu family & I was a believer in Hindu Gods Fortunately, I accepted Jesus Christ on 15th March, 2023 & surrendered my life… Jesus chose me. Now I...
Replies
10
Views
299
Please pray for ###. ### urgently need God's deliverance from constant worry, fear, and anxiety. May He forgive all ### sins, grant ### peace of mind, and protect ### and ### family.
Replies
10
Views
458
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom