Please pray for healing for my friend ###

For all those who stand in need of healing and deliverance please pray the prayer below. May God honor your prayer request for healing and deliverance in Jesus' name.

Let Us Pray For Healing And Deliverance: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, because of Your unfailing love and great compassion have mercy on me, heal me, and deliver me from everything in my life that is not of You O Lord my God. God heal me fully in every area of my life. God make me whole and complete in You. God deliver, heal, and set me free of any sicknesses, addictions, disorders, sin, or unclean spirits that may be, or are trying to operate in my life. Wash and purify me thoroughly Lord Jesus. Heal me and restore to me the joy of Your salvation. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer and all those I know that stand in need of healing. God please fully heal and bless each of us physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and financially for Your glory. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name. Thank You Jesus. Written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach


 

Prayer to St. Jude for Those Affected by Cancer​

St. Jude, you are the bearer of abiding hope. I place myself in your care as I bear the cross of cancer.

I trust that you intercede constantly for me, giving me courage when I am afraid, strength when I grow weary, hope for my most difficult challenges.

Most faithful patron, may you remind me always of the love and healing God offers to each of His children.

Amen.

Beloved Mother, I come to you with prayers of healing of mind, body and spirit.
I ask you to hear my special concern (here state your petition)
and to place my needs before you Son who you nurtured and cared for with all your heart.

Help me to release all fears and doubts that cause me anxiety, and bring me peace
and comfort through your blessed intercession.

Let me be receptive of God's will, and help me to learn compassion through my
suffering. Teach me to love others as brothers and sisters in Christ.

Give me the strength and understanding to forgive and to receive forgiveness
from others. Blessed mother, help me to grow closer to your Son in everything I do.
Renew my spirit and restore my soul through your intercession.
All this I pray in Jesus' name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my friend who has breast cancer that she has been fighting for several years. It has gotten worse lately. Please pray that she will be open to trying colostrum and turkey tail, and will buy a red light for use a home. The red light helps your cells in your body to operate more...
Replies
13
Views
189
Please pray for my friend who is about to be at her Dr appointment please pray that Everything is good with her she has been very sick lately and had ### surgeries in two months ### To remove a cancerous mass Please pray for Her Healing And that she gets all good news today in Jesus name
Replies
12
Views
162
Hello, I would like to ask for prayers for our cousin who has dementia. He has been diagnosed in the early stages of it. Please pray has healing for him from the dementia. Please pray he does not get much worse and has long life with all his faculties. Please pray for help for his family...
Replies
11
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,922
Messages
16,793,632
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom