Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)
God Wants You To Take Him At His Word And Just Trust HIM:
Requesting from the Great God of the universe, a breakthrough, healing, guidance and strength to cope as I wait. "Thank you God for what you have been doing thus far for me. You are mighty! There is absolutely nothing that is too hard for you to handle. Asking for your mercy also. In Jesus'...
Hello to everyone in the group I’m in need of urgent fervent prayer. I want to restore my relationship with Christ as I’m in a serious spiritual warfare battle and have been under attack for weeks. I also need physical and emotional healing as I’m suffering in multiple areas. This has affected...
🌿 Prayer for Peace, Healing, and Breakthrough 🌿 Heavenly Father, I come before You with a sincere and weary heart, lifting up myself and my loved ones into Your care. Lord, You see every worry, every tear, and every unspoken prayer. I ask You to step into every area of my life and bring Your...