Please pray for ### he need peace and ...

Please pray ### he need peace and understanding of what is going on in his life. His family is controlling him and stressing him out. He battle with past trauma and depression and anxiety and hurt. Making it hard for him to forgive and move on. Please help pray for him to overcome and let go and not be angry.
We come before you God in the Name of Jesus asking that you deliver him from anger and depression. You must forgive so that God will forgive you. Lord flood this person with peace that goes beyond all understanding. Give him wisdom to make his own decisions. All in the Name of Jesus. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been in a relationship with this man for 8 years. I cannot figure out if he is the one for me. I cannot figure out if he is speaking the truth or lying to me. He is always making me confused and keeps me wondering. He refuses to let me go, and yet he is resistant to take the relationship...
Replies
9
Views
174
Please pray fervently on my behalf. I am currently still dealing with pests in my apartment. I ask that God assists me in eliminating them. Additionally, pray that God grants me the strength and energy necessary to address and clean any areas that require attention. I have a fear of pests. I...
Replies
6
Views
109
Dear God, I pray for those in this online community who are in need of peace and ask You restore what the enemy stole - give them refreshed thoughts and help Your dear ones see themselves the way You Lord see them in Jesus' name Any flawed projection the enemy discarded at them loose its grip...
Replies
10
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,469
Messages
16,811,435
Members
650,817
Latest member
Nyaron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom