Please pray for ###, he is ### and having bad ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

patty700

Beloved of All
Please pray for ###, he is ### and having bad pains in his stomach. Parents are bringing him to the E.R. right now. Please pray for wisdom and healing in Jesus name Amen Amen
 
luke chapter 1 vs. 37 For with God nothing shall be impossible
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my name is ### and this is my first time being awaken by this type of dream. I’ve been stressing about furniture for my future child’s room, I’m scared nothing will fit. So ofc I had a bad dream about shopping for furniture. In this dream there was a dark entity, it was disguised as a...
Replies
7
Views
376
Replies
9
Views
225
pls pray for my dad ### who is admitted in hospital for ### days now due to stomach pain and bad cramps making him cry with pain daily, reports coming normal bt doctor can't identify the problem,pls pray lord Jesus heal and deliver him completely and bless him with good health,amen
Replies
9
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,003
Messages
16,817,726
Members
651,124
Latest member
Haluithiortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom