Please pray for ### he has been hospitalized ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev.Mike

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for ### he has been hospitalized and is on a ventilator. Pray that he will recover and that God will bless him to live. I Jesus name Amen.
 
Dear Jesus,

I thank You for Your sacrifice. I thank You that by Your stripes we are healed. I thank You that we are delivered because You came to set the captives free. I thank You that You are doing an amazing work in Your bride. Please let the fruit be more visible soon. Let us be holy and sanctified.

In Your Holy name, amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I want to ask for prayers for ### our cat. We had to bring him to the vet because of frequent diarrhea and not eating much and he is hospitalized now. Please pray the vet treatments do him some good and he returns to eating or eats better than he has been for the last month. He...
Replies
8
Views
364
Our friend has had such poor health for a couple years now, with a slowly failing kidney and other ailments that have landed him in the hospital on and off. His wife has had to take on a full time job to cover lost money with his poor health and is just feeling so heavy with him in the hospital...
Replies
12
Views
118
Hello everyone, I want to ask for prayers for my ### who has leukemia and in the hospital. He may only have a few weeks to live. I would like to ask for prayers for healing for him if it is God's will. Please pray he has a lot more time and satisfying life. Please pray his leukemia is not the...
Replies
6
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,559
Messages
16,800,822
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom