Please Pray For ###, Greatly Appreciated.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Foreverlove
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Foreverlove

Guest
Please pray that my husband ### will be able to come home today to his family. Prayers are greatly needed and appreciated. God bless.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

BOAZ ### ME BE RESPECTFUL TO ME NOT FAKE IT UNTIL U MAKE IT HES A GENUINE KEEPER THIS TIME GREATLY PLEASE A SEXY SWEETHEART FAITHFUL TO ME I KNOW HE WILL ALWAYS COME BACK TO ME NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS GREATLY THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
8
Views
150
Lord help please. Through your son please help. Please protect everyone in my household from ill will from those wishing us bad intentions especially my family. Remove them please. Please give me the justice from those above us and all the harm to us. Safety at work. Amen Amen
Replies
9
Views
246
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY 💯🤔FOLD I GET TO MOVE OUT OF STATE URGENTLY MIRACLES COME FOR ME A PLACE EVEN A TRAILER ANYTHING PLEASE BY THE BEACH SOMEWHERE WHERE I CAN PUT MY TOES IN THE SAND GREATLY WHERE I CAN BE APPRECIATED FINALLY NOT BE ALONE...
Replies
9
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,184
Messages
16,819,886
Members
651,233
Latest member
Gloimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom