please pray for good job in ###

please pray for good job in ### please i believe that God will help me to find a good job please pray for me my name is ###
God bless you thankyou for praying ... today the employer took resume from me and and told me to work as a personal supporter worker in hospital thats what i want please pray for me that they can choose me as PSW... God bless you thankyou
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As my result is expected in the first week of september 2026. Pray for me to get the job. May God Almighty Bless Us ALL!
Replies
11
Views
164
Please pray for a good, stable long-term job with a good salary, financial stability, savings, and the blessing of our own home and land. Pray that all obstacles and delays are removed and that I may pass my CMA USA exam with wisdom, concentration, and discipline. Please pray for good health...
Replies
9
Views
92
MY NAME IS ###. I AM FROM ###. I HAVE NO HOUSE AND MO JOB. NOW I AM IN ### FOR LAST ### MONTHS BUT HAVE NO SUITABLE JOB . PLEASE PRAY FOR ME TO GET A GOOD JOB SO THAT I MAY TAKE MY OWN HOUSE AND PAY MY ALL LOAN. INSPITE OF THIS CONDITION I AM GIVING THANKS TO LORD JESUS.BUT SOMETIME IT BECOME...
Replies
10
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,856
Messages
16,804,121
Members
650,353
Latest member
Astuirael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom