Please pray for God's favor, grace, healings, provisions, protection, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovejesussomuch

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for God's favor, grace, healings, provisions, protection, peace and help upon ### and ### family during this time of reduced employment hours, health concerns, attacks and financial need.
 
Lord please take hold of your child and bring peace, healing and protection! Bless this family in the name of Jesus! And may you guide them in the right direction! Amen
 
I am praying for you. May your prayers be answered. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Once again l humbly request to kindly pray for my youngest son ###. Today is the day that he is joining his b pharmacy course. I know that God is with him always and protect him from all harm and danger. Now, l am worried that my eldest son ### likes to play online games most of the time. He...
Replies
10
Views
479
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers today. Please pray that God will continue to guide my life, strengthen my faith, and lead me according to His perfect will. I pray for wisdom, peace, good health, and protection for my family and loved ones. May the Lord open...
Replies
9
Views
202
Dear lord Jesus I pray for a peaceful day and week I pray for God’s protection and guidance in everything I’m to do and I pray more specifically for a successful business week. I cancel debt and pray for protection and provision in everything I do. I ask for a spirit of understanding God’s will...
Replies
6
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,432
Messages
16,787,970
Members
648,991
Latest member
Aretor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom