Please pray for God to soften Michael C heart to me,

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Gia B

Account Closed
Please pray for God to soften Michael C heart to me, remove any and all obstacles , doubts, fears and difficulties that are keeping us apart and guide Michael back into my loving arms . Please prat that I hear from Michael soon. wishing you all an abundance of blessings this coming New Year and always ~

(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will, He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

I prophecy decree demand command right now loose verse greatly Hebrews 4:12 Quick and powerful sharper than any two edged sword ⚔️ piercing even into the deepest of marrow of the bone. Michael and I are protected tonight and our family we have no negative energy coming towards us. Everything...
Replies
Views
Please pray for Michael and I. Things have been progressing, all glory to God, thank you God. but we aren't there quite yet. Please pray that Michael lets his pride and ego down and asks me to be his girlfriend soon. I pray that he can forgive me of all the past and ask me to be his girlfriend...
Replies
Views
I pray that Michael and I end up together, I pray that God protects our relationship from anything negative. I pray that God takes away Michaels fear when it comes to me, and gives Michael the strength to forgive me 100%. I pray that God takes me into my season full of miracles. I pray that...
Replies
Views
God bring mighty miracles and soften hearts to get this crown put in and right color corrected and my teeth don’t shift mean time. You’re a mighty God please keep us All safe and dear to us in blood covering and Fire defeat your enemies Your coming soon and help in these legal issues with mighty...
Replies
Views
Please pray for salvation for my 20 year old son Michael. He is psychotic and delusional from drugs and alcohol and refusing to take his medication. Had to call police on him tonight because he was physically abusing his brother David who is a God fearing Christian who has done nothing but love...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom