Please pray for God to heal my lips. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for God to heal my lips. I have a skin condition that is very debilitating. It has caused me social anxiety for years.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Jesus loves you. He knows who you are. He knows what you need. Trust in Him. Have faith. Pray. Read His word. Love Him; honor Him in your words, thoughts, and actions. Obey His word, no matter what. I am praying for you in His most holy name. Amen.

Matthew 6:25-34 (From the Sermon on the Mount)

25 Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?
26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?
27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life[n]?

28 And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin.
29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.
30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you— you of little faith?
31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’
32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.
33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, please heal my little dog, ###, who has cancer. Please shrink the tumors, especially on her leg. I thank you in Jesus' name. PLEASE LORD, make her well. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
220
also the same with ###. better communication between ###. non-verbal and verbal communication. in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Lord please restore this home family property and all loves and properties. please give ### wisdom and help me and us all hear your voice. ask ### for my dad in...
Replies
5
Views
111
Pray for God to heal good African American Christian men's hypertension in ###, ### in ### ### in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
6
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,993
Messages
16,794,276
Members
649,571
Latest member
Shtuirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom