Please pray for God to assist me quickly to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward

Servant of All
Please pray for God to assist me quickly to organize and succeed at what I am working on, so that I can focus and to work diligently. For the Lord to help me stay active and vigilant, For God to strengthen me and help me to deal each day with adversity. That I will have no problems managing stress and God will raise me higher than the people I am dealing with. For wholeness and deliverance from heresy and hypocrisy. For God to put a shield of protection in my life regarding those who oppress me no matter what age, race, or religion. For God to shield me from non-believing family and the darkness of those in the neighborhoods I live.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A Prayer for Protection, Strength and a Safe New Beginning Dear God, I come before You tonight feeling exhausted, overwhelmed and afraid, but I know that I am not alone. Please place Your loving protection around me and my ###-year-old son. Keep us safe from harm, intimidation, manipulation...
Replies
10
Views
142
Please pray that God makes me quicker at work so I get more work done.
Replies
5
Views
239
Please pray that God makes me quicker at work so I get more work done.
Replies
10
Views
350
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,241
Messages
16,785,937
Members
648,827
Latest member
Jeotarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom