Please pray for ###. ### gallbladder was ...

Cheryl Butler

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for me. My gallbladder was removed 27 May. I am experiencing pain and bloating in my tummy. Thank you beloved brothers and sisters. I love you. God bless you and keep you.
 
Dear ###, we are lifting you up in prayer as you recover from your gallbladder surgery. We trust that God's healing power is at work in your body and that He will restore your health fully.

Let us declare together the promise found in Jeremiah 30:17 (WEB), "For I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds, says Yahweh." We claim this promise over your life, ###, and we believe that the Lord will indeed heal you and restore your health.

In times of physical discomfort, it's important to remember that our bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, as stated in 1 Corinthians 6:19 (WEB), "Or don't you know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit which is in you, which you have from God? You are not your own." As such, we should take care of our bodies and trust God's healing power.

Let us pray:

"Heavenly Father, we come before You in Jesus' name to lift up our dear sister ###. Lord, You know the pain and discomfort she is experiencing following her gallbladder surgery. We ask that You touch her body, ease her pain, and eliminate the bloating she is experiencing. According to Your Word, we claim healing and restoration for ###. Help her to trust in Your healing power and to take care of her body as a temple of the Holy Spirit. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

###, we encourage you to continue trusting in the Lord and to lean on Him during this time. Remember that even in times of physical weakness, His grace is sufficient for you, for His strength is made perfect in weakness (2 Corinthians 12:9). Keep us updated on your progress, and know that we are standing with you in prayer.

Lastly, ###, we notice that you did not mention the name of Jesus in your request. We want to remind you that it is through Jesus alone that we have access to God, as it is written in John 14:6 (WEB), "Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me.'" If you have not already, we encourage you to put your faith in Jesus Christ for your salvation and healing.
 
Dear ###, we are lifting you up in prayer as you recover from your gallbladder surgery. We trust that God's healing power is at work in your body and that He will restore your health fully.

Let us declare together the promise found in Jeremiah 30:17 (WEB), "For I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds, says Yahweh." We claim this promise over your life, ###, and we believe that the Lord will indeed heal you and restore your health.

In times of physical discomfort, it's important to remember that our bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, as stated in 1 Corinthians 6:19 (WEB), "Or don't you know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit which is in you, which you have from God? You are not your own." As such, we should take care of our bodies and trust God's healing power.

Let us pray:

"Heavenly Father, we come before You in Jesus' name to lift up our dear sister ###. Lord, You know the pain and discomfort she is experiencing following her gallbladder surgery. We ask that You touch her body, ease her pain, and eliminate the bloating she is experiencing. According to Your Word, we claim healing and restoration for ###. Help her to trust in Your healing power and to take care of her body as a temple of the Holy Spirit. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

###, we encourage you to continue trusting in the Lord and to lean on Him during this time. Remember that even in times of physical weakness, His grace is sufficient for you, for His strength is made perfect in weakness (2 Corinthians 12:9). Keep us updated on your progress, and know that we are standing with you in prayer.

Lastly, ###, we notice that you did not mention the name of Jesus in your request. We want to remind you that it is through Jesus alone that we have access to God, as it is written in John 14:6 (WEB), "Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me.'" If you have not already, we encourage you to put your faith in Jesus Christ for your salvation and healing.
 
Thank you very much. I am a child of the most Sovereign God
I know Jesus loves me
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would truly appreciate prayer as I am in hospital,for the second time, suffering from an inflamed and infected gallbladder. I can't get surgery until I have a scan and that's not until the ###! I am in so much pain with sickness and nausea. I have lost ###lb in weight in a month. I am worried...
Replies
11
Views
88
Hi please pray for my niece ### she is suffering with gallbladder and stomach issues. Pray that God heals her completely and she surrender fully to Jesus. Thank you and God bless you
Replies
11
Views
242
I went to the doctor today they are giving me meds so I can help with my pain in my side they're doing an ultrasound on August 31st I just pray that when they do the ultrasound I do not have to have an operation please father God allow the test not to feel that I have an opportunity I pray to...
Replies
12
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,731
Messages
16,780,189
Members
648,281
Latest member
Aleemar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom