Please Pray For ### For Spiritual Awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

nvirgil

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for me to receive the Holy Spirit today and that I can feel, hear and see God, heaven and his angels and I also ask for prayer that God guides me in my life's work and my next step in my career. Thank you for your prayers.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Abba Father hear and answer the cry of your child. Grant mercy grace and the best outcome according to your will and grant them your peace. Help them to know you care and will deliver on time AMEN. Pray and believe. Amen
 
Holy Spirit please fill her, reveal any unrepentant sin, any unforgiveness any wounding Lead her to freedom. Holy Spirit fill those spaces with Your guidance and comfort. Thank You Jesus.

If the Lord leads you to it a sister on here posted a beautiful video on my blog ### in the comment section requesting The Presence of the Holy Spirit. Powerful
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I traveled to a foreign country for a job I thought would change my life but along the way everything got worse, I lost my marriage, I lost interest in prayer, I even tried joining an occult for money since I felt not enough, though just before I could finish the process of becoming a full...
Replies
7
Views
278
I’m asking for prayer over the relationship between me and ###. What I deeply hope for is reconciliation and healing between us. I miss the friendship we shared—the connection, the trust, and the way we understood each other. I desire for us to find peace, to forgive, and to restore what was...
Replies
7
Views
356
Spiritual warfare keeps going on. Personal attacks against me and my family in form of slander and rumors. People judging me over things they don't know anything about. My name is dragged through mud with this and none of the evil they speak is true. These slanderers speak out of ignorance and...
Replies
7
Views
385
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,642
Messages
16,790,446
Members
649,211
Latest member
Lydeumen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom