Please pray for finances I'm over indebted ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Amen🙏
 
Please pray for finances I'm over indebted I can't afford anything it's bad. I really need a promotion or a better job I have a degree and it has not worked for me. My kids to healthy and protected and my husband
I have faith that one day I'll give a testimony
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I'm indebted to people and online loan companies. I feel stressed and depressed. I sometimes feel suicidal. Please God forgive me of my sins and help me.
Replies
10
Views
284
Please pray for my finances, I'm struggling to raise my 3 babies sometimes we go to bed without food please help me for a breakthrough so that I can start a small business and provide for them in Jesus' name I pray.
Replies
8
Views
306
I just had my baby 6 weeks ago. I had my husbands family visit in the hospital the day after. I didn’t want visitors as I did not feel great, but I did it to appease my husband. He was excited to show his baby. 1 week postpartum was thanksgiving, I had postpartum hypertension that got really...
Replies
8
Views
454
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,269
Messages
16,797,606
Members
649,824
Latest member
Lyrairdorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom