Please pray for ### family we need a miracle ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for my family we need a miracle of love to heal all the hurts.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter and i have bad pains in our bodies and we are poor.We live in a house that is falling apart in a bad neighborhood.Whatever family we had turned their backs on us.I am asking for a miracle in our lives a financial miracle and health .We need a nice house to live in not fancy just...
Replies
10
Views
162
Dear brothers and sisters, I am writing to you in a moment of great need. My wife is suffering and undergoing kidney dialysis, which is a very difficult and costly process in ###. I am seeking your prayers for her healing, but I also need a financial miracle. I urgently need about ### Egyptian...
Replies
11
Views
412
Dear God and my brothers and sisters in Christ, My God-sent partner ### has been gravely affected by corruption and unfairness at work. He is a researcher in the field of science (quantum physics) at a university. They told him they won't be renewing his contract and he needs to get the perfect...
Replies
6
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,623
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom