Please pray for ### family. Please pray that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomP

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my family. Please pray that we won't be split up. Please pray that we won't lose our home. Please pray that the Lord will protect us from those that would do us harm. Lastly, please pray that the Lord continues to bless us as he has in the past. Thank you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
```
Do not fear!​
Isaiah 41:10​
"Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."​
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, During a family get togther yesterday, the tragic and shocking loss of our family cat happened. It happened out of nowhere. I would like to ask please pray our cat is with the Lord now in heaven and is at peace and comfort. Please pray my family is comforted and has relief...
Replies
7
Views
150
Please pray for my family, for my ### and my ###. Protect them and shelter them and lead them to health and goodness. I lost my job the day before Thanksgiving and I am fearful that we won’t have a home, and I won’t be able to support and take care of my ###. Please protect us from the forces...
Replies
6
Views
267
Hello all, I am so sorry to share sorrow but my Father as of recent years has become very hostile, emotionally, physically, and in every way. He torments our family in many ways. It is a long story with many arches but I believe evil has touched his heart greatly and Satan has enacted his will...
Replies
7
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,132
Messages
16,796,403
Members
649,675
Latest member
Kruidarultor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom