please pray for eternal salvation, happiness, and help in all areas ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

exp626

Disciple of Prayer
please pray for eternal salvation, happiness, and help in all areas of need for ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###. thanks.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for all areas of my life. I’m single, my children and my family don’t speak to me. I have MS and no one to ask for help. The friends I do have only speak to me when I can do something for them but it’s better than nothing. Please pray that my family and finances are restored. That I...
Replies
11
Views
401
Please pray for help with all the work problems, especially technology (emails and everything). thank you so much. :) ###
Replies
10
Views
236
Please pray for breakthrough in all areas, for deliverance. I need God's help and His prompt intervention. Amen. God bless
Replies
7
Views
21
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,626
Messages
16,801,376
Members
650,145
Latest member
Hysaraemoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom