Please pray for continuous restoration and reconciliation ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I humbly request as we praying together, I reconcile with my ###, restoration of my love between her, and the communication. I pray that we won't divorce, and I pray that she may come back home we continue with our family, and God to guide me, teach me every day how to stay with my ###...
Replies
10
Views
269
🙏 Home Group Leaders' Pastor is Reaching Out to Her in 3-6 hrs... Please ask for mercy and favor on the call... May she answer it with a humble heart and be willing to reconcile, reunite and may I literally be Jesus in front of her and our son, nonstop... Regardless of Reasons — Since she's not...
Replies
8
Views
201
I’m asking for prayers for my family during a very difficult season. I am currently estranged from my son and my grandchildren, and my heart is broken over the distance between us. Please pray for clarity, truth, and discernment for my son, his wife, and our entire family. Pray that anything...
Replies
11
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,229
Messages
16,797,316
Members
649,784
Latest member
Fyroyrurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom