Please pray for complete restoration for my ###.

Please pray for complete restoration for my marriage. I pray that God soften his heart and give him the wisdom and discernment that he needs. I pray that God helps see that extra-marital affairs are not the answer to our problems. Amen
In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please stand in prayer with me for a couple, ### and ### who is very special and near to my heart and so many others who look upto them. They have been in a beautiful relationship for more than ### years. Over these years, I have watched their connection grow from the very beginning. I have...
Replies
11
Views
180
I have spoken to my husband twice and he listened to what I had to say. He wants to release me of the stress I was carrying inside. He listened and spoke softly. I just thank for little victory, I am just trusting God to restore my marriage. I feel empty and numb at times but I still stand in...
Replies
8
Views
283
Please pray for complete healing and recovery of my back . Few years back there was an injury but it became alright . Then after my pregnancy and delivery it came back . I have prayed so much for it , I really hope and pray God hears my prayers. Please pray that I’m able to take care of my...
Replies
11
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom