Please pray for clarity of mind. May I know ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAMV

Beloved of All
Please pray for clarity of mind. May I know whether I should apply for this job, and attend this upcoming meeting. Thank you for your prayers. May God bless you.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for Clarity and Wisdom and Plan Thank you for a Online Launch plan to go great so I may reach people around the world and show them direction how to heal your gut and hormones and more thank you encouragement. JESUS I am here LORD amen.
Replies
9
Views
178
Pray I get clarity on how this person feels about me
Replies
9
Views
186
There is someone I care for deeply. I would like to come together with this person on a deeper level. If it can fit in God’s will I would ask that you pray that we can see each other and meet soon, and that we can be kind and loving to one another, that any blockages between us can be removed. I...
Replies
9
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,095
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom