Please pray for Christian music artist ### who has ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

susan417

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray for Christian music artist ### who has been diagnosed with cancer. In Jesus name let him be healed.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Praying Isaiah 53:5 "But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 58:8 "Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, And your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard." Isaiah 61:1 "The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, Because the LORD has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound;..."

Jeremiah 17:14 "Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; Save me, and I shall be saved, For You are my praise." Jeremiah 30:17 "For I will restore health to you And heal you of your wounds,' says the LORD, 'Because they called you an outcast saying: "This is Zion; No one seeks her."'" Jeremiah 33:6 "Behold, I will bring it health and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth."

Malachi 4:2 "But to you who fear My name The Sun of Righteousness shall arise With healing in His wings; And you shall go out And grow fat like stall-fed calves." Matthew 4:23 "And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people." Matthew 8:13 "Then Jesus said to the centurion, "Go your way; and as you have believed, so let it be done for you." And his servant was healed that same hour."

Psalms 107:20 "He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions." Psalms 147:3 "He heals the brokenhearted And binds up their wounds." Praising Jehovah Rapha the Lord our Healer in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Much luv To the Christ Man 🙏 🤲 ❤️ hes truly moving in my life now! Christian music torments me and draws me away from God! Its so CHEESY 🧀 they been singing the same old songs for centuries and its a major turn off and the church is losing souls over it! While i think that christian hymns and...
Replies
9
Views
259
Thank you all for praying for my ###. I would like to ask for continued prayers for him. This week he was diagnosed with leukemia and may have only a few weeks to live. Please pray for healing if it is God's will. I would like to ask for comfort and relief and calmness for him and no pain...
Replies
9
Views
183
Father God, Please hear your humble servant. Father God you do know that my identity has been stolen. And so much has been stolen from me. And other people have been robbed by this situation because my identity has been stolen. Father God and gives thanks for who my parents were that you chose...
Replies
6
Views
346
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom