please pray for breakthroughs. and good sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my family tonight. Pray that God grants us a peaceful and beautiful sleep, and fills us with His deep peace. Pray that He continues to heal us and our relationships, and that His love, care, and protection completely surround us. Thank you for your prayers.
Replies
11
Views
325
Extreemely good sleep this night for me. Uninterrupted pleasant rejuvenating regenerating sleep in Jesus name. Excellent digestion. No inside or outside distractions.
Replies
7
Views
172
Hi I would like to ask for prayer please. I'm not feeling well and didn't get good sleep last night. I'm feeling down today. I had things I needed to do but unfortunately don't feel like going anywhere. If you would please pray with me for restorative sleep and healing that would be wonderful. I...
Replies
13
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom