Please pray for breakthrough in my life and my ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter James99
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

James99

Guest
Please pray for breakthrough in my life and my family God bless you
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Abba Father hear and answer the cry of your child. Grant mercy grace and the best outcome according to your will and grant them your peace. Help them to know you care and will deliver on time AMEN. Pray and believe. Amen
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
JESUS said I will give my joy to you.

I pray that GOD will bring HIS peace over your life. and dear bro GOD will go before you, to bring breakthrough in your life more than you want .....

In the name of JESUS I command every blessing that GOD has kept for you to fill your life and bring breakthrough in many areas, spiritual, mental, financial, and I pray that all your efforts be blessed in the name of JESUS.

GOD certainly will do great things in your life very soon, keep on trusting the LORD.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have had too many trials and tribulations in my life for the past years - with my health, my relationships and at work. I feel I have been surrounded by the attacks by the forces of the evil. I really need a breakthrough for all these areas and finally be free, lift my head and be the daughter...
Replies
12
Views
115
Please I want divine connection, favour, uplightment, financial breakthrough in my life in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
10
Views
252
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Greetings in the precious name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. My name is ###, and I am from ###. I currently serve as ### at a ###. By God's grace, I was also ordained as a pastor in ### and have had opportunities to preach God's Word in neighboring...
Replies
10
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,689
Messages
16,791,365
Members
649,279
Latest member
Phedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom