Please pray for breaking witchcraft Please pray ...

Please pray for breaking witchcraft Please pray for me. I was in occult community and people have putted witchcraft and curses on me. Please pray for all witchcraft, demons, curses and all occult related energies to be broken on Jesus name. Please pray also for my spirit to be fully restored, energetic and be whole once again and bring back the blessings the lord gave me since birth. Thank you a lot for your prayers. I appreciate it. Godbless you.
EL-ROI, the God that sees us.
You have seen and heard the prayer request of our brother or sister. You know his or her heart desires.
Lord, show him or her mercy, and break the power and hold of the enemy in his or her life, her spirit, soul and body, in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Dear Jesus, make him or her whole, in Your mercy.
 
Lord I prAy for this partner who is under the clutches of witchcrafts, Saitanic actions. Touch and heal and make all witches to flee from the body of this partner Amen
 
Please pray for breaking witchcraft Please pray for me. I was in occult community and people have putted witchcraft and curses on me. Please pray for all witchcraft, demons, curses and all occult related energies to be broken on Jesus name. Please pray also for my spirit to be fully restored, energetic and be whole once again and bring back the blessings the lord gave me since birth. Thank you a lot for your prayers. I appreciate it. Godbless you. praying
 
Please pray for breaking witchcraft Please pray for me. I was in occult community and people have putted witchcraft and curses on me. Please pray for all witchcraft, demons, curses and all occult related energies to be broken on Jesus name. Please pray also for my spirit to be fully restored, energetic and be whole once again and bring back the blessings the lord gave me since birth. Thank you a lot for your prayers. I appreciate it. Godbless you.
Prayer sent 🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I believe that my daughter ### and her daughter ### are under a witchcraft spell please stand in agreement with my wife and I for that curse or spell to be broken and and sent back to the sender 100 folds
Replies
4
Views
210
Prayer against witchcraft: Please pray for me so all witchcraft, sorcery, magic and curses to lift and leave my life forever in Jesus name. Also please pray for every demon coming in my life to never come again and be banished into the abyss in Jesus name. Please after pray for me to be filled...
Replies
10
Views
933
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST — PLEASE PRAY FOR ME ### 1. I Am Terrified and Need Prayer My name is ###, and I am urgently asking for prayer. What I have been experiencing has become increasingly frightening and overwhelming. I feel surrounded by spiritual darkness, paranormal activity, witchcraft...
Replies
12
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,186
Messages
16,796,955
Members
649,736
Latest member
Thaengate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom