Please pray for breaking witchcraft Please pray ...

Thank you, and yes I put my armor. But help is really important to have a breakthrough because I do that a long time now without anything happening.
Keep having faith. I'm going to pray for you everyday. God got this.
 
Please pray for breaking witchcraft Please pray for me. I was in occult community and people have putted witchcraft and curses on me. Please pray for all witchcraft, demons, curses and all occult related energies to be broken on Jesus name. Please pray also for my spirit to be fully restored, energetic and be whole once again and bring back the blessings the lord gave me since birth. Thank you a lot for your prayers. I appreciate it. Godbless you.
Dear Jesus, nothing is too challenging for Your majesty and we ask for Your amazing deliverance upon ###, as you break all occult and witchcraft strongholds attempting access to this dear soul. May Your Divine restorative power re-energize and protect this believer's heart, soul and spirit-- as You only, Jesus --can make all things new. We ask for Heavenly peace to be witnessed, in Jesus name.
 
Dear Jesus, nothing is too challenging for Your majesty and we ask for Your amazing deliverance upon ###, as you break all occult and witchcraft strongholds attempting access to this dear soul. May Your Divine restorative power re-energize and protect this believers' heart, soul and spirit-- as You only, Jesus --can make all things new. We ask for Heavenly peace to witnessed, in Jesus name
Thank you so much ###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I believe that my daughter ### and her daughter ### are under a witchcraft spell please stand in agreement with my wife and I for that curse or spell to be broken and and sent back to the sender 100 folds
Replies
4
Views
210
Prayer against witchcraft: Please pray for me so all witchcraft, sorcery, magic and curses to lift and leave my life forever in Jesus name. Also please pray for every demon coming in my life to never come again and be banished into the abyss in Jesus name. Please after pray for me to be filled...
Replies
10
Views
933
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST — PLEASE PRAY FOR ME ### 1. I Am Terrified and Need Prayer My name is ###, and I am urgently asking for prayer. What I have been experiencing has become increasingly frightening and overwhelming. I feel surrounded by spiritual darkness, paranormal activity, witchcraft...
Replies
12
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,036
Members
649,750
Latest member
Ariysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom