Please pray for ### boys' anxieties about ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 132:5 : till I find a place for the LORD, a dwelling for the Mighty One of Jacob." A Prayer Based on Psalm 132:15: Heavenly Father,Thank You for Your promise to watch over Your people and provide for our needs. Your word says that...
Replies
9
Views
132
I AM VERY WORRIED ABOUT MY FAMILY DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT TOMORROW MORNING I ALWAYS FEEL VERY UNCOMFORTABLE IN THEIR OFFICE WITH THE DOCTOR AND THE WHOLE STAFF I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH THEM TOMORROW AND IT ALWAYS SCARES THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF ME I AM PRAYING ABOUT SWITCHING TO ANOTHER FAMILY...
Replies
9
Views
368
I have been suffering from social anxiety for a long time. I can never allow myself to relax or even spend time with God. I have found a new group of people after many years of isolation and I am plagued by fear of losing them. I worry constantly that I will be judged and rejected. Every...
Replies
11
Views
492
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,241
Messages
16,808,507
Members
650,649
Latest member
Aelioshire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom