Please Pray For ###-Biopsy Of Lump In Neck ### At ###:### Am

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWooley97

Servant
Please pray for ###. I have to take him to get a biopsy on his neck ### at ###. I must get to bed as it is already ### and I have to get up at ###. Please pray for me to have a good night's sleep. Please pray that his results will be clear and everything will be ok. Thanks and God bless you all, prayer warriors!
 
Pray without ceasing God's will be done. In the name of our Lord and Savior. Amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ex boyfriend is having a biopsy next week for possible prostate cancer and I really wanted to be there to support him and help him as he may be in pain afterward (we live a few hours away from each other). While we were still together, I was planning to try to come down and help him but he...
Replies
7
Views
122
Please pray for ### as he goes in for biopsy to confirm cancer diagnosis and treatment plan. Thank you
Replies
10
Views
401
I have found 2 lumps, one in my neck and another in my collarbone. I'm dead worried about what it might be. I'm just 22 years old and I'm scared to death. I don't want cancer; I really, really don't want cancer. Only Jesus can liberate me from the impossible. Please, Jesus, just as you raised...
Replies
7
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,190
Messages
16,797,009
Members
649,746
Latest member
Vuoseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom