Please Pray For ###-Biopsy Of Lump In Neck ### At ###:### Am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your prayers. Everything went smoothly but now we just have to wait for the results. Please pray for our peace as we wait and trust in God.
 
Thanks for all your prayers! The doctor called today and the lump in his neck is benign! Praise You, Lord! The doctor said don't have it removed because slight chance of paralysis. So we will do nothing at this time. Thanks, again.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ex boyfriend is having a biopsy next week for possible prostate cancer and I really wanted to be there to support him and help him as he may be in pain afterward (we live a few hours away from each other). While we were still together, I was planning to try to come down and help him but he...
Replies
7
Views
122
Please pray for ### as he goes in for biopsy to confirm cancer diagnosis and treatment plan. Thank you
Replies
10
Views
401
I have found 2 lumps, one in my neck and another in my collarbone. I'm dead worried about what it might be. I'm just 22 years old and I'm scared to death. I don't want cancer; I really, really don't want cancer. Only Jesus can liberate me from the impossible. Please, Jesus, just as you raised...
Replies
7
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,051
Members
649,752
Latest member
Phuance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom