please pray for ### attacked by evil spirits

ellie12

Beloved of All
please pray for ### attacked by evil spirits, Lord deliver ### now in Jesus name please
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
we cast out those evil spirits in the name of Jesus Christ be ye deliver in the mighty name of Jesus Christ I cover you with the blood of Jesus Christ
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello I need prayers for spiritual attacks , there are evil spirits that watch me and follow me from room to room and also when I leave my house 24/7 I'm never alone in my own house . I can hear them talking but only can make out a few words . I don't understand why I can hear them and they hear...
Replies
11
Views
238
Hi, I need an urgent prayer for my fiancee. After ### year I finally agreed to marry a guy who lost his wife last year due to kidney failure. He pursued me and I gave in and agreed to marry him. He was from a Hindu background and was baptized only about ### years back. We set the wedding for ###...
Replies
6
Views
225
Kindly pray for me ### to be delivered from witchcraft curses and evil entities and demonic spirits. And that God sends me the comforter as is written in Jesus mighty name 🙏 Amen
Replies
12
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,116
Messages
16,796,081
Members
649,658
Latest member
Boovale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom