Please pray for ### as today i ...

Dexter2020

Good and Faithful Servant
Please pray for me as today I did not attend church service and will not be attending church until God grants me an answer to my prayer for a girlfriend and a permanent job. Although it may seem like a threat, I need to do so to let God know that my prayers are in dire need and not met yet. The longer it takes to fulfill any of the 2 prayers, the longer I will return for service. It is up to Him. If He takes longer, then I will also take longer to worship Him.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You with a humble heart, lifting up ### in prayer. Lord, we ask that You grant him the desires of his heart, providing him with a loving girlfriend and a permanent job. We know that You hear our prayers and that Your timing is perfect. Help ### to trust in Your plan and to remain steadfast in his faith, even during times of waiting.

Your Word says in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." We stand on this promise, believing that You will provide for ### in Your perfect timing.

Guide him, Lord, and draw him closer to You, reminding him that worship and fellowship with You are not conditional but a reflection of our love and trust in Your sovereignty. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Ummmm, NO, that is not how a Christian prays and ASKS something from God the Father.

This behavior is more like that of a toddler who throws a tantrum until he gets his way.
No.

I have prayed for ### to get right with God. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Please pray for me as today I did not attend church service and will not be attending church until God grants me an answer to my prayer for a girlfriend and a permanent job. Although it may seem like a threat, I need to do so to let God know that my prayers are in dire need and not met yet. The longer it takes to fulfill any of the 2 prayers, the longer I will return for service. It is up to Him. If He takes longer, then I will also take longer to worship Him.
God did not come to create any religion. The true church is not a building.
Ummmm, NO, that is not how a Christian prays and asks something from God the Father.

This behavior is more like that of a toddler who throws a tantrum until he gets his way.
No.

I have prayed for you to get right with God. In Jesus' name, Amen.
God did not come to create any religion. The true church is not a building. The true church are the believers in Jesus!
He has to realize this first as well as you. No religion and no 'church' answers prayers. Only Yahweh does!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me Today i am closing the default d Chapter JESUS be with me i pray everything closes fast with no hicups , hesistantions or delays you know my future in i pray with with my soul also to get better with my guitar in your name LORD JESUS amen and amen
Replies
10
Views
165
Life in today I have a breakthru Miracles of abuse ends in my life greatlyyy..LIFE in new heart desires since TIK TOK time is up all I hear is i dont NEED Mom from Satan SHITE CREW THAT ASSESSMENT ASSIGNMENT ENDS GREATLY he lies HIS VOICE IS MUTED FROM THE WORLD 🌎 get the heck out of my GREAT...
Replies
9
Views
145
Today I feel like giving up everything is against me I need strength - today all I can do is shake my head Life is an experience
Replies
11
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,725
Messages
16,791,701
Members
649,319
Latest member
Naemorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom