please pray for ### as he is in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

blessing

Servant
please pray for ### as he is in prison, pray a hedge of protection around ###, pray that ### will be covered by the blood of Jesus from all danger seen and unseen, tonight we ask that ### will be strengthened in his mind we call forth a spirit of freedom for ### Lord we ask tonight as we come in agreement Lord work a miracle Father that ### will be free in the name of Jesus Lord we can trust you tonight but we can trace you so we ask let your will be done in his life we ask that your favour be upon ### cover his family under your blood in Jesus name we ask amen.
 
I pray for a hedge of protection around ### while imprisoned. Protect him from evil coming anywhere near his cell. IN Jesus Name, and let his mind be set on the word of God. Amen
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father please give me strength, lord I don't know how to deal with an unfaithful husband everything he is doing is revenge. Lord he takes woman to our marital home. ### years of marriage. He doesn't want to reconcile with me. Somebody please pray for me. I am hurting so much. I DON'T KNOW WHAT...
Replies
10
Views
356
Please pray that God will heal and help and my cat ### right now, this very minute. The Vet thinks she has intestinal cancer. She's been stable until today. She had diarrhea this morning and afternoon and isn't eating very much again. I am so upset and worried and God is the only one that can...
Replies
12
Views
236
Please pray for ###, my son-in-law. He has a wife and 2 sons. He is in a coma and has bleeding on the brain and fractures. From the ascendant, bring him back to us more healthy than before. Amen, thank you, Jesus.
Replies
13
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom