Please pray for ### as he heals ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 107:42: The upright see and rejoice, but all the wicked shut their mouths. Historical Context: In the context of Israel’s history, God often demonstrated His power by rescuing His people from dire circumstances. The Israelites saw...
Replies
7
Views
104
Urgent prayer request for everyone. Last week, half an hour before a local concert, a pine tree snapped and fell on a handful people, trapping them in the branches. One of them worked at the high school I went to. There were injuries, but thankfully, as far as I know, no one was killed. Please...
Replies
6
Views
140
Please heal my family and let me know what is the problem that keeps my wife angry with me. She has said that I cheated on her and that is not true ever I believe in the sanctity of marriage. I would never do that ever In Jesus Christ's name I pray amen
Replies
7
Views
2K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,768
Messages
16,792,160
Members
649,376
Latest member
Snierendael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom