Please pray for approval of my office ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father asking that you grant me approval for my lost passpoet application. I submitted all my info and I have been calling for an update but I keep getting delays and no info. Father please resolve this for me and let it be approved with no more delay. I also have a few people wanting websites...
Replies
10
Views
193
Lord, I know that I have so many requests to you. Grant my parents Lord to come here in ### to visit me and our upcoming baby boy soon. I pray that you touch the visa officer who is handling their application to get an approval as soon as possible. I trust in you Lord. If this is your will I...
Replies
9
Views
362
Heavenly Father I come to you and ask that you please let my application for this apartment gets approved for me and my kids as we embark on this new journey as we start over in Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
10
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,432
Messages
16,787,970
Members
648,991
Latest member
Aretor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom